For additional information and resources refer to the School of Theatre & Dance's COVID-19 Update Page
Majors in the College of Liberal & Creative Arts (LCA) should consult with two advisors each semester: (1) an advisor in the major and (2) a general education and university requirements advisor in the LCA Advising Resource Center. Students who are completing a minor or an additional major should see an adviser in those programs as well.
For Advising in the Major and the Minor
Current Degree Roadmaps and Degree Planning Worksheets for all Majors and Minors can be found in the Advising Worksheet Section of our website.
Undergraduate Major & Minor Advisors
Advisors in the School of Theatre & Dance are assigned by student last name or area of emphasis, depending on your area study. Please see the list below to determine your major advisor. When meeting with your advisor, make sure that you bring a copy of your current transcript (unofficial) and your updated Degree Planning Worksheet.
- Please contact advisors directly, click on your advisors name for current office hours.
- You can view our Advising FAQs for additional information.
Dance Major & Minor Advisors
- Ray Tadio, firstname.lastname@example.org (if your last name begins with the letter A-M)
- Dr. Yutian Wong, email@example.com (if your last name begins with the letter N-Z)
Performance and Musical Theatre Major Advisors
- Laura Wayth, firstname.lastname@example.org (if your last name begins with the letter A-F)
- Bruce Avery, email@example.com (if your last name begins with the letter G-O)
- Jo Tomalin, firstname.lastname@example.org (if your last name begins with the letter P-Z)
- Dee Spencer, email@example.com (Musical Theatre)
For General Education and University Requirements
- First-year Students are advised by the Undergraduate Advising Center
- Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are advised by the Advising Resource Center (ARC)
- Online Request of Major or Minor
- Advising Hub
- Tutoring Center
- Career Center
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Disability Programs and Resource Center
- M.A. Thesis and Advisor Guidelines
- If you are a prospective student and have any questions please contact Sukanya Chakrabarti (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Graduate Advising Center
The Division of Graduate Studies offers counseling and advising regarding issues ranging from applications to graduation