Spring 2021 Graduation Applications will be completed online in your Student Center and will be due October 16th. More details on the process will be posted soon.
Fall 2020 Graduation Application Process
Please note that the School of Theatre & Dance Exit Survey is different than the Registrar's Survey.
- Email Completed Grad App to your Advisor by 4pm on September 16th to ensure they are processed before the Registrar's deadline.
- Fall 2020 Application Deadline: Friday, September 25th
- If you are submitting your application past the deadline please fill out the Waiver of College Regulations Form.
What You Need To Apply for Graduation Digitally
- Graduation Application Form
- SFSU Unofficial Transcript (Saved as a PDF)
- Unofficial Transcripts from past schools if you are a Transfer Student (Saved as a PDF)
- School of Theatre & Dance Degree Planning Worksheet
- Access to your SFSU e-mail account
- E-mail address of your Major or Minor Advisor
STEPS FOR THE GRADUATION APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Follow the instructions under the heading Graduation and Diplomas on the registrar’s website to access the Graduation Application.
- Fill out Graduation Application completely and accurately.
- Fill out your Theatre & Dance Degree Planning Worksheet. Fillable Worksheets and a list of the advisors are available under the Advising tab on the School’s website.
- Save your CURRENT Unofficial Transcripts as a PDF. Unofficial transcripts are available in your SFSU Gateway. See the Registrar's site for instructions.
- Complete the School of Theatre & Dance Graduation Exit Survey. Save final page of the survey as proof of completion. (NOTE: This is a separate survey from the University survey.)
Email your completed Graduation Application Packet to your Advisor from your SFSU email.
Your packet must include:
- Complete Graduation Application with list of all major/minor classes that qualify you for graduation (Save As: FIRST NAME LAST NAME_Graduation Application.pdf)
- Completed Degree Planning Worksheet (Save As: FIRST NAME LAST NAME_DPW.pdf)
- Your Unofficial Transcripts (Save As: FIRST NAME LAST NAME_SFSU.pdf or FIRST NAME LAST NAME_CCSF.pdf, etc.)
- PDF of final page of the School of Theatre & Dance Survey (Save As: FIRST NAME LAST NAME_Survey.pdf)
- Your Advisor will review your Graduation Application Pack and Submit to the Department Director for Review.
- Once the Department Director has reviewed your application they will send it to the Registrar.