Please note that the School of Theatre & Dance Exit Survey is different than the Registrar's Survey.
Spring 2020 Graduation Application Process
- Drop off completed Grad App at the TH&D front desk by 4pm, February 12th
- Pick up signed application February 17-21, 10am-4pm
- Due at Registrar: February 21st
STEPS FOR THE GRADUATION APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Follow the instructions under the heading Graduation and Diplomas on the registrar’s website. (This step will make available to you a document on which you must list all of your major/minor courses you took to complete your major/minor.)
- Fill out your MAJOR Degree Planning Worksheet, and have it signed by your major/minor advisor. (Worksheets and a list of the advisors are available under the Advising tab on the School’s website and in CA 103 during office hours.)
Print out your CURRENT Unofficial Transcripts.
(Unofficial transcripts are available in your SFSU Gateway. Use the pull-down menu on the left once you are inside the Student Center)
- Complete the School of Theatre & Dance Graduation Exit Survey. Print the final page of the survey as proof of completion for inclusion with your application packet. (NOTE: This is a separate survey from the University survey.)
Deliver your completed and signed application packet to the front desk in CA 103. NO APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED
Your packet must include:
- Registrar’s document with list of all major/minor classes that qualify you for graduation
- Your Degree Planning Worksheet, already signed by your major/minor advisor
- Your Unofficial Transcripts
- Final page of the School of Theatre & Dance Survey
- PICK UP your signed application from the front desk February 17-21 10 am to 4 pm and turn into the registrar by no later than Friday, February 21, 2020 by 5 pm.