|Advisor||Major or Minor||Details|
|Ray Tadio||Dance Minor/Major||Last name begins with A-Z|
|Bruce Avery||Theatre Arts Major||Last name begins with A-C|
|Michael Schweikardt||Theatre Arts Major||Last name begins with D-G|
|Vicki Hoskins||Theatre Arts Major||Last name begins with H-L|
|Jo Tomalin||Theatre Arts Major||Last name begins with M-R|
|Laura Wayth||Theatre Arts Major||Last name begins with S-Z|
|Kurt Daw||**Theatre Arts Minor||all Theatre Arts minors|
Current Degree Roadmaps and Degree Planning Worksheets for all Majors and Minors can be found in the Advising Worksheets Section of our website.
Advisors in the School of Theatre & Dance are assigned by student last name. Please see the list above to determine your major advisor. When meeting with your advisor, make sure that you bring a copy of your current transcript (unofficial) and your updated Degree Planning Worksheet.
- Please contact advisors directly by clicking on your advisor's name for current office hours.
- You can view our Advising FAQs for additional information.
Students who are majoring in ANY major within the College of Liberal & Creative Arts (LCA) should consult with two advisors each semester:
- a major advisor (typically assigned through the major academic unit)
- a general education (GE) and university requirements advisor in the Undergraduate Advising Center
- Please note that most major advisors are not well-versed in GE/university requirements and sometimes GE advisors are not well-versed in major requirements. This is why it is important to consult with both advisors regularly.
Students who are completing a minor or an additional major should see an advisor in those programs as well.
- M.A. Thesis and Advisor Guidelines
- If you are a prospective student and have any questions specifically about the M.A. in Theatre Arts, please contact Kim Schwartz, email@example.com.
The Division of Graduate Studies offers general counseling and advising regarding issues ranging from applications to graduation.